Sunday, October 22, 2006

A New Job

Well, I decided to get a job, not beucase I need the money, more for just something to do. I've become a stripper at a bar in the City of Lost Angels, the pay is virtually non-existent, other than the rare tip, but the clientel is "strange" to say the least. The city pretty much stays in the dark as there are many denzians of the underworld around. Supposedly there's even a portal to hell in the sewers which would explain all the demons, and the angels that have shown up to oppose them. But I'm not sure what causes all the vampires to show up, it's not like I see them feed all that much, they just mostly run around with thier guns and try to shoot each others.

Strange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elum, what a great post. "strange" just doesn't seem to cover it, though...

Anonymous said...

What are the grid coordinates for the city you are referring to. I would like to go check it out. :)